Tuesday 4 February 2014

Dynamite Ana

                        Ana,s Introduction To Blogging

      •  Before I begin, let me take this moment to apologize for any blogging no-no,s as I am a beginner. However, I can tell already that I am going to truly enjoy this new venture. First, let me say that I rezzed into second life almost four years ago now, and for three years of that four , I have been with the same wonderful man. Also, for three years of that four, I have been modelling in second life and helping him with that venture as well. 


Gold and I
Partners in crime
I truly love fashion in all of its forms on second life and in real life ! I have already accomplished much in the world of second life fashion and continue to strive to be the best! I have been in many photography contests including Avante Poses , Bond Girl and Posesion as well. My true love however is runway and pageants and have been in many of those as well. A few examples would be second place in Miss Vintage s/l , top ten in The Face of Zuri Rayna and shows for Hugh,s Boutique and Goddess Apparel. I am truly looking forward to doing many more in my second life! I also run a modelling agency and can honestly say that it is a joy for me ! I have met some truly amazing people through the agency and cant wait for the rest of 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment