Wednesday 19 February 2014

MZ.ANAs Stylings!

Steampunk has been , by far, the hardest fashion for me to style! I have thoroughly enjoyed doing so however!
Miss Rose asked us to find a very hard style for us to do and to use props , I decided to go way out there and find a steampunk sim to do my homework! I found this big ole wheel on the same sim I got some steampunk items from RagDolls! Its been an adventure that is just beginning for me , as I have many more days of finding that perfect steampunk look , but for now, I think Im slowly getting it!


Victorian Steampunk Gown by the GRIM BROTHERS
Gadget Hat by the GRIM BROTHERS
Make-up by Glamorize
Hair by Amacci


Taken at Veronicas Steampunk Co.





















Kermit and I hangin at this gorgeous park I found on my travels !



















I would like to say thanks to Miss Rose for teaching me such a fun and valuable tool to use along my second life modelling career! Looking forward to many more lessons! This one was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment