Sunday 23 February 2014

Wednesdays Blogging Assignment

Mireya Jumpsuit in Cream by Purple Moon
Good Evening to all my fellow bloggers , oh my , love doing this and as I,ve said many times, Im getting addicted to it, as a woman that loves to style all kinds of genres, this is right up my alley. Tonight I wore to class a casual but elegant outfit. I just love how simple it is yet very interesting also. The design on the material gives it a very royal look. Love this look! Tonight we learned also how to link the designers to our blog so readers can find the item at their convenience! Who would have thunk this? Again , love it!


Mireya Jumpsuit in Cream by:: PM :: PurpleMoon Creations - Gown, Haute Couture, Dress, Etherea (128, 51, 22)
Athena Pearl cream lace heels by Official Shoenique Designs /Unique Gowns (Mall Men & Women), Shoenique Designs (116, 164, 23)Item not available
Precious White by Candy Nails*CaNDy NaiL * Original nails art, prim glove manicure nails, Candy nail (239, 177, 24)
Earrings, necklace and bracelets by Terre Ombra, GABRIELLE****!Terra d'ombrA *Maizon Rayna(178, 183, 33)
Hair by Truth Hair, HAVENTRUTH HAIR, Truth (112, 35, 34)
In closing I have to say that the adventure of blogging has been out of my comfort zone and one thing I do so love to do is reach beyond my limits, as its the only way to learn something new.
Thanks for reading!
ANA

No comments:

Post a Comment