Wednesday 12 February 2014

Metaverse Pageant


Ive decided to blog the different couture formal looks I went through for this audition. It was an amazing experience and I learned so much , just in the audition round. The developers and owners of this pageant are very positive people and very helpful. I went through two different auditions before I made it in and styled two different looks . Here is my first look, very lovely gown , great accesories!
Gown by Utopia
Hair by Vanity Hair Liberty in Caramel
Jewelry by Finesmith -Explosion
Make-up by Glamorize
Gown by Vogue Fashion- Ysobel
Hair by Vanity - Liberty
Jewelry by Chop Zuey-Black ice
Make-up by Glamorize
Loved styling this look and even though its not the one I used for Metaverse entirely, it deserves a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment